Interested in writing for So Well, So Woman? Cool — I’m totally down to consider your work! Please send 2-3 writing samples and a few ideas for article topics.
Before you click over to my contact page, please read my guidelines:
– Word Count: You should be able to write an article of at least 600 words. 800+ is better!
– Audience: I write about topics related to women’s health. Having said that, I’m happy to consider articles that are a little bit outside of that scope if I deem them to be relevant and of interest to my audience. Hit me with some questions about it if you’re unsure and we’ll chat 🙂
– If your article has already been published elsewhere, it will be rejected. Sorry, only orig content here!
– If it’s clear that your article is solely for SEO purposes/you include affiliate links, it probably will not be published. However, if your client has something new or relevant to add to the conversation, we can talk about it. Feel free to download my media kit and get in touch.
– I reserve the right to edit or remove elements of your post as I see fit. I won’t change the main message of your article, but I will make sure it meets the site’s standards and voice.
– Unfortunately, I cannot pay you for your posts. I offer this opportunity to fellow writers who want a chance to practice and get their name out there.
Sound super cool? Great! Fill out my contact form and we can get started!